Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BendDesk could change the face of desktop computing


This is the BendDesk from Media Computing Group. Just looking at this picture makes me want one, badly.
I can honestly say that I would probably keep my desk a whole lot cleaner if it was a screen. I have a video of it after the jump that shows a very interesting photo sorting session. You will note how they can be arranged in a row at the “bend”.
What really made it interesting was the games. You will note how the horizontal area is used as a controller to zap the bad guys dominating the vertical portion of the screen. Don’t let them go around the corner!
I suppose that I am looking forward to a future where I have screens everywhere on this BendDesk. I would probably have my work and a movie going on the vertical screen, and I would have a bundle of side-projects literally at my side. I’m guessing that since it has ten possible points of touch activity, the horizontal area could be a good for a keyboard.
Man, I’m not certain if this would increase my productivity, or decrease my attention span. Perhaps both. Either way, I might want to get two projectors and set this up on my desk now. I don’t suppose that Media Computing Group is not going to be selling these anytime soon.


for more detail click: http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20101129/benddesk-change-face-desktop-computing/

0 comments:

Sponsor Links

ELECTRONIC REPAIR GUIDE?
How you can test electronic components like a professional
EASY TO UNDERSTAND!
/www.electronic-repair-guide.com

FREE STUFF EXPOSED?
If You Can Use The Internet, I Guarantee You Can Get Free Gadgets!
www.freestuffexposed.com

DIY Home Theater Design Guide?
Clear and Easy to Understand?
Our DIY Guide is a complete guide that walks you through the construction of a home theater from start to finish!
www.diy-home-theaters.com