Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Check out this R5800 Solar Death Ray, built by 19-year-old Eric Jacqmain


What you are seeing here is a “death-ray” made by gluing 5,800 tiny mirror tiles to a fiberglass satellite dish.

According to my Source, it is powerful enough to “melt steel, vaporize aluminum, boil concrete, turn dirt into lava, and obliterate any organic material in an instant”. Believe it or not, it was built by a 19-year-old named Eric Jacqmain who wanted to prove how powerful the sun’s energy is.

Okay, point taken! Unfortunately, Jacqmain’s invention failed because it was destroyed by a shed fire that was started by its own energy. Jacqmain says he want so build a more powerful version with 32,000 mirrors in the future. Will that be more powerful than the sun?

In all honesty, I’m not certain at what point the government should intervene when Death-rays are created. I think I saw an episode of Mythbusters where they were trying to find out whether some ancient mirror weapon could blast ships. As I recall, it was busted. Correct me in a comment if it was Plausible.

Okay, this is one those times where I doubt whether this is true, because this weapon seems too powerful and it is rather convenient how this particular WMD was accidentally destroyed.

Does anyone know whether or not this particular R5800 Death Ray is really true? I’m not saying that it is completely false, but I would like to find out more about it.

0 comments:

Sponsor Links

ELECTRONIC REPAIR GUIDE?
How you can test electronic components like a professional
EASY TO UNDERSTAND!
/www.electronic-repair-guide.com

FREE STUFF EXPOSED?
If You Can Use The Internet, I Guarantee You Can Get Free Gadgets!
www.freestuffexposed.com

DIY Home Theater Design Guide?
Clear and Easy to Understand?
Our DIY Guide is a complete guide that walks you through the construction of a home theater from start to finish!
www.diy-home-theaters.com